Sunday, January 28, 2007

GOD's Answered Prayer

Well it is official, I am now a permanent employee for AREVA. AREVA is the larges Uranium mining company in the world and is based in France. I have been hired as the Administrative Assitant in Corparate Affairs. That means that I work with the executives, and VP's for the company in Saskatoon. This is such an awesome answer to prayer. No more job hunting, no more worrying about finances, I have been blessed with a wonderful career opportunity. I am officially starting on Monday, the wage is excellent, benefits are incredible and the position is extremely challenging and satisfying, my collegues are so friendly. It is everything I wanted and more.

Thank you so much to everyone who was praying for me during the last few months. I'm glad that it is all over and done and that I can focus on building a career and not about how to pay bills. Eric is pretty excited as we will have a stable routine again. I am so excited!! Thanks again for the prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Praise God!!! I'm super excited for you!!!

Nicole

Pamela said...

Rebecca,

I am so happy that this has worked out for you and Eric. I'm enjoying reading your blog. Love and Prayers!